Search This Blog

Chinese Drama ♦ Legend of Lu Zhen / 陆贞传奇 ~♥


Drama Title: Legend of Lu Zhen /
陆贞传奇
Previously known as Female Prime Minister / 女相
Genre: Period drama, Romance
Episodes: 59

Country: Mainland
Broadcast Year: 2013


Synopsis:


In order to escape her cruel stepmother, Lu Zhen (Zhao Li Ying) enters the palace to serve as attendant. Her extraordinary skills in making pottery and fabric win the praise of Emperor Gao Yan (Qiao Ren Liang), and he promotes her. At the same time, she also captures the heart of crown prince Gao Zhan (Chen Xiao). However, she can never be with him as different in social status and jealous enemies work against her. She devotes herself to politics and helps Gao Zhan in his work. Though Gao Zhan can not make her his empress, he bestows her with the highest position in the land, the female prime minister.

Comment:

I find the story of Legend of Lu Zheng very interesting and I like Zhao Li Ying ever since I saw her performance in Cuo Dian Yuan Yang. And gorgeous Chen Xiao, (*drooling sigh*) he is such a hottie! Period dramas always never fail to fascinate me with their striking Chinese costumes and not to mention their breath-taking scenery and architecture!






Gallery ~♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi, long time no see, but I can guess you are busy watching FPM:P Real time drooling, lol? Here is a tissue to wipe your saliva, heehee...I am only up to epi 15 bcos I want to savour my sweetie pies slowly, lol. I don't want it to get angsty or for it to end so fast so dragging it out:P Btw, the screen writer published her script into a book.

    Typical YMM's style, bright color, pretty scenery & costume. Typical storyline but interesting enough to hold my attention as each epi there will be a challenge waiting for Lu Zhen as well as me, haha...Also, they always end on a cliffhanger making me eager to watch the next epi. The OTP elevates this drama to addictive level for me. How I wish they get to pair up again in Yun Zong Ge so hopefully another good drama in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, how's life? Yup, have a great time watching Zhao Li Ying & Chen Xiao in Lu Zhen. Always looking forward to a new episode everyday ~

      Especially Chen Xiao, he is so hot, lol!

      Delete
  2. I like FPM and the lead characters here too. I love Chen Xiao character here so loving and protective and at last a change of dim witted heroines, a Lu Zhen who is smart and intelligent but too stubborn sometimes that if Im GC I will die of frustration with her. Is Zhao Li Ying the female lead in CDYY?If she is, I cant stand her character there, too dim witted by half.....Yup by now, you will know, I like strong not stubborn or tomboy but at least wont let people walk all over you, intelligent and street smart female character like Long Er (Legend of Condor Heroes)! :) We lack this kind of female characters in books and dramas more's the pity..eh
    Hey, you should know by now I have read all your posts and commented on those I find interestingnand keep the new ones coming..ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your reading :) Yup, Zhao Li Ying is the lead in Cuo Dian Yuan Yang, her character is more different here. Chen Xiao is super cute right! Wah...I'm busy swooning over him while watching this drama, lol!

      Delete